1. Perform mechanical design during the development of new manufacture/testing equipment for VRLA battery including concept design, parts design, assembly design and dynamic system design.
2. Lead the production line commissioning, start-up and production introduce of the new battery manufacture plant by cooperating with the local technical engineers.
3. Responsible for theory and simulation analysis of the mechanical parts.
4. Lead the technical interface with outside equipment supplier during new machine purchase/development.
5. Perform mechanical design to improve existed equipment, tooling and fixtures together with other teams
6. Generate engineering documents such as BOM, Material Spec, Equipment Instruction, Development Report, etc.
7. Technical support to other functions such as technology development, process improvement, quality improvement.
1. Bachelor degree or above in mechanic engineering with minimum 2 year product development experience. Equipment/tooling/mold development experience is highly preferred.
2. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. Develop and deploy creative / original solutions to complex problems
4. Proficient in 3D CAD software. Solidworks experience will be a plus.
5. Experience with materials such as stainless steel, aluminum, plastics, rubber and related treatment.
6. Strong organization and communication skills.
7. Knowledge of Six Sigma/ DFMEA will be an additional advantage.
8. Knowledge and application of strength analysis and FEA.
9. Good listen/oral English, at least workable.